A PSP license is required by all PSP’s before they can commence in offering merchant accounts to merchants. There are certain requirements to meet in order to become a PSP and to obtain the necessary license and DeltaQuest can guide you in understanding and administering the relevant documents to achieve a PSP status. Our dedicated consultants are experienced in all aspects of PSP’s from forming the PSP company, to administering the documents and applying to the financial services commission on behalf of the company to acquire the license.
For more information on PSP licensing or to find out how DeltaQuest can assist you, please Contact Us.
What is a PSP License
PSP stands for payment service provider and a PSP license is required in order to provide merchant accounts to merchants who want to accept payments and process them. In order to become a PSP you must first obtain a company that is structured specifically as a PSP. Once you have administered the relevant documentation to acquire your PSP company you must then apply for the PSP license.
A PSP license application must be filled out and sent to the accepting financial services commission together with all necessary documentation that the financial services commission (FSC) requires from you.
On being approved by the FSC you will be issued with the PSP license which will then enable you to commence offering merchant accounts to merchants.
Obtain a PSP License with DeltaQuest
In order to become a PSP you are required to follow a number of steps, all of which DeltaQuest can assist you with.
- DeltaQuest can help you form your PSP company in a favorable location
- We can then help you fill in the necessary PSP application forms and administer the necessary documents to submit to the relevant financial services authority
- We apply on your behalf to the suitable financial services commission to apply for your PSP license
- On approval of your application you will be issued your PSP license
- DeltaQuest can also advise you on additional services to offer your merchants including risk management, reporting and fraud protection.
- We can guide you on how to operate your PSP business in line with the relevant standards and regulations and also help you to maintain your license.
Print This Page